Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

With 6FIT officially wrapping up for the winter session. I wanted to share my WINNING! (Sorry, not the in evil manner of Courtney of The Bachelor) moment from all the hard work!

Gina had us take our measurements before and after 6FIT. The results are in: I lost about 5 pounds (I say about because my weight does tend to fluctuate but it is fluctuating on the lower end of that 5 pounds off now).

My chest (thank goodness, don't need to lose anything there) stayed about the same and so did my arms (also thank goodness because my arms are super puny. would have liked to add some bulk here, maybe next 6FIT).

In my waist I lost 1.25 inches (whoa!) and in my hips (read: butt) I also lost 1.25 inches. No wonder those jeans are fitting better! My right and left thighs lost .5 inches and .75 inches respectively.

Moral of the story is, I lost inches in all the right places and I'm so happy about this! I'm really hoping this spurs many of you on to join me in the next 6FIT. It is a program that is designed to meet you where you are at, no experience or fitness required!

Thanks so much DanceFIT studio! I look forward to my virtual classes this month and am eagerly awaiting the next 6FIT starting 3/26/12, please sign up and join me!

www.dancefitstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment