Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Marathon

If 6FIT was a marathon, we would be in the last couple of miles.

That being said, it is more important than ever to finish strong. If you don't cross the finish line in the marathon then every thing you did leading up to that was for naught. The same thing is true if you don't finish strong in 6FIT.

I have heard so many people saying that their clothes are fitting better, they have lost weight and they have better habits. We have 6 more days (including today), to solidify our results and feel so much better about who we are.

I asked my husband if he thought I looked any different as opposed to when I began. He said I definitely looked more toned but the bigger thing he noticed as a change was how I felt about myself. He has said that he can tell I feel so much better about myself.

It's true, I feel healthier, feel better about myself and just more content. 6FIT has been a wonderful experience that I will definitely do again.

So here's to finish our marathon strong, dig deep and let's kick our own tails! Thanks for following me in this journey and I look forward to sharing my final results soon!

2 comments:

  1. Leta! I am so proud of you and how your habits have changed and improved! You seem so energized and have been so inspiring to others with your creative meals, extremely active lifestyle and sharing your experience with your friends & family! Finish this marathon strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making such a great program! I'm a little addicted!

    ReplyDelete