Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cellulite

When I first read about the 6FIT program, I was interested in it on so many levels. Three of the six weeks have been completed and I can say that I feel better than I have in a very long time!

There have been some big changes in my life and our household. I went from exercising, well, never, to exercising 6 days a week. Apparently this agrees with my body and it has been so much easier than I thought because of all of the support that you have in the program. We went from eating way too many processed foods to eating whole grains, fruits and veggies! It's been an amazing lifestyle change, one that will follow me after 6FIT is completed (and I'll definitely be doing another 6FIT, I love it!)

From the beginning, it has been an overall goal to become healthier which would hopefully lead to some changes on the scale and some toning up. I haven't put a ton of focus on these though so imagine my surprise today when I caught a glimpse of my thighs in the mirror today:

My cellulite was virtually gone! I did a little happy dance. :)

I have 2.5 weeks left so here's to a much healthier me by the end with NO cellulite. :) The next 6FIT starts at the end of March, what are you waiting for? Get on board!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Leta!!!!! See you had nothing to worry about
    with the wings. Now if u had tried to put mayo on it,
    then I may have been concerned. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cellulite banishing? That is a serious selling point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robert! And Veronica, the next 6FIT starts at the end of March!!! :)

    ReplyDelete