Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy

I love TV.

I love food. Bad for you food. Chips, hamburgers, fries, candy. Oh candy, I have a sweet tooth.

I love the two of these together.

Due to some amazing genetics (thanks mom & dad), I can eat all of these and not work out and my weight really does not go up. However, I have never been a toned person unless I work out. Given that I can stay relatively thin without working out, for the most part I don't.

Then in March of 2011, a glorious thing happened, my little son Rhee was born. He is the best thing! My body thought so too and made plenty of room for him. I had some maternity leave and went back to work and thought, hey, working out would be nice but I have no time at all.

Now I have no excuse.

I quit my job last week to become a SAHM (which by the way, I never knew this was an actual term until last week, for those that might not know, it is a Stay at Home Mom), I really have no excuses anymore.

I had taken some classes from DanceFIT studio in the past and felt great and got some body tone-age. It was nice. So when thinking about working out again, the only way I could concieve getting through it was with DanceFIT. :) I was just going to sign up for some classes and then I saw this wonderful 6FIT program.

It is basically 6 weeks to a healthier you. For me, it will kick my lazy overindulging butt into shape with excessive amounts of fruits/veggies and water intake. It will also require me to work out 6 days a week. That hasn't happened since....never.

Anyway, this is my road to this documentation. Wish me luck and join me in 6FIT if you dare!

Oh, and I hear you saying, but Leta (in a whiney voice), I don't live anywhere near Virginia. Ha ha sucker, it doesn't matter, this dance studio is actually in Boston, MA and is all remote/virtual. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES! Let's go people!

http://www.dancefitstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment