Monday, June 3, 2013

Said No Mom Ever!

My Top 10 "Said No Mom Evers"

10. I find it useful for an entire day to pass with no clear tasks ever having been accomplished.

9. I really enjoy hearing 2 kids cry simultaneously.

8. That trip to the ER wasn't stressful at all!

7. I prefer my sleep schedule post-kids.

6. I enjoy my house becoming instantaneously dirty after I spend half a day cleaning it.

5. Never being truly finished with laundry inspires me.

4. My child misbehaving at a play date (or anywhere really) makes me feel like mom of the year.

3. I love it when my children's actions prohibit me from showering or brushing my teeth until 5pm.

2. I totally hate when my toddler says "I wud you mommy"

1. My life was so much better before having my two crazy angelic children.

SAID NO MOM EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment